Travel policy advice
Please do not forget to inform our ticketing department if you wish to cancel your reservation. If your reservation is on the waiting list, please check again at the airport on the flight date.
A medical acceptance report is required from the 7th month pregnant passengers. The report date should not be older then 7 days before the flight date.
PASSENGER WITH MEDICAL COMPLAINTS
Passengers are allowed on board only with a medical report which states the passenger is able to travel. The medical report should not be older then 7 days before the flight date
- travel documents
- valid passport and visa
- travel insurance
- personal medication
YOUR HAND BAGGAGE
In the cabin:
- For your comfort and safety, please take only one carry-on baggage on board, accepted by the airlines
- Do not carry dangerous articles (weapons, knives, etc). They will be taken at the security check
- Attach labels with your name & address to both sides inside/outside of your luggage.
PETS IN THE CABIN
Limited number of small (up to 6 kgs) pets (cats & dogs) are allowed on board with their own reservation. Any pet accepted in the cabin must have its own cage, as per an approved model.
BE AT THE AIRPORT
You should be at the airport for check-in:
- 2 hours before departure time for international flights
- 90 minutes before departure time for domestic flights